Wednesday 7 October 2009

Coffee cream and a cherry on top


Well my baby brother (not really and he'd die if he heard me) has a birthday in November and I thought this image would really wind him up. He and his wife have a thing about me not sending bought cards they must be some of the select few people who don't appreciate handmade cards with all the love and thought that goes into them. Unfortunately it has the revese effect on me and I send them and their children handmade cards for anything I can think of just to wind them up, not that I see them that often as they live on the welsh border and even when they come up to see my mum who doesn't live far from me they never pop by to say hello and give instructions that I'm not to visit as they've come to see mum. It's sad really as we use to be really close until he got married and moved away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card! I'd be like that too and send cards just to say Hi! LOL.

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's this week. Hope to see you again on Sunday.

Rosie
x

Saskia said...

Beautiful cars, so elegant!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's!! Good luck!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

brenda said...

Hi there

Loveley card, very elgant and classy.

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week.

B x