Monday 30 November 2009

Cozy and


Magic in the air have this image this week, told you I was trying to be open minded about digi images and give them a go. This card is also for my mum to give to the other grandson, they are coming to visit for the weekend next week as they live in shropshire and mum doesn't see them that often. She is planning christmas lunch so the kids think its great as they get 2 christmas days and 2 christmas dinners.

So this card I will try to enter into the Magic in the air challenge, oops update missed that deadline too.

The fairy lights made me think of one of the houses around the corner from where I live and come tuesday the 'light show' will begin , his house is usually covered top to bottom in lights, his lecy bill must cost a fortune and I'm not scrooge, I love christmas but 1st december is just too early for christmas decorations and light, well I think so anyway. Tuesday Taggers has a theme of  festival of light so I will enter this card for that challenge too.


The layout for this card is Incy wincy challenges which I have missed the deadline for as I didn't get around to posting yesturday as son had computer in the morning abd we had sister and brother in law all afternoon and evening but never mind. The theme they have is anything goes so I guess christmas is ok for that.

Pixie cottage wanted some stitching and my cards good for that so into that challenge it will go.

The last challenge I was going to enter was at cupcake challenges but I have a feeling the digi image theme was last weeks so late again its becoming a theme all of its own.

8 comments:

Teri said...

What a lovely project! Love it!
Thanks for joining in at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too.
Hugs,
Teri x

melody said...

what a scrumptious card chickei! i love that image ~ so cute! nice touch with the added stichin and great design!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the image. Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage.

Unknown said...

Fantastic Card, I love the layout and the image is delightful....thanks for joining us at TT this week. Hugs Avril xxx

PatR said...

Fabulous card. Love the image, it fits the TT challenge just great. Thanks for joining us this week.
Pat xx

blackdragon said...

Thanks for joining us at tuesday taggers... i love nina's images.
hugs lynx

Sandra H. said...

AWWW, what a cute card!!!

Anne said...

Great card with a cool image! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!