Sunday 8 November 2009

My Graphico

I stumbled accross my graphico and found they do 2 challenges a week which you can do separately of as one combined project. I decided to do one as it was thursday I found it and the last 2 days have been non crafting days ,Friday due to a pre admission day at the hospital with my son and yesturday try as I might get to my craft room things just conspired against me. This morning when I woke at the usual time I decided I would get up and do my ironing and maybe later I'll see my craft room close up and not just passing by.
This post and hopefully the next I will get in before my iron warms up and my son gets up to do more geography and spanish.He is quite obsessed that he will fall behind when he has his surgery and is consequently trying to get ahead, so I'm not knocking him and supporting him all the way ,arguing with him to take breaks and keep his fluid intake up. Unfortunately that means I don't get to do any blog posts, hence the early hour.

Onto my card. The challenges are a sketch and a colour scheme, as I said, I combined the 2, see what you think. The cute little robin is a freebie for anyone who would like to join the DT but the crieria for this was changed yesturday I think to any digi stamps, why not pop over and see for yourself.

No comments: