Thursday 4 March 2010

Bunch of thankyou's

Mothers day is just around the corner but not everyone is lucky enough to have a mum or someone who is like a mum to share the day with.
I guess I am one of the lucky one's as i have a mum, mum in law and am a mum myself, so i am really blessed. 
CRAFT challenge have a theme for everyone this week as you can do mothers day or flowers on your project so no one will feel left out.My card has flowers but with the addition of a sentiment would make a fab mothers day card too, well I think so anyway. 

My ard this time is a little different for a change, I decided to blow the dust off my silk paints, can't take the credit for the drawing though as it was a pre-printed image as I'm so out of practice at drawing with gutta,but I thought the image was just so spring and cheerful.
Simon says also has a dual theme of mother's day or a girly card, there are so many considerate crafters around aren't there, so hope silk painting is ok for their challenge too.

Creative craft challenges have a theme called 'thanks a bunch' so I think my bunch of tulips now in a vase could count for their challenge too.
It made a real change silk painting and I'd forgotten how satisfying it is and as theraputic as colouring too. Thanks for popping by and hope you like my card.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck.

Jo and Tigerlover.

sandra's crafty corner said...

hey hun, of course your card fits the bill, its lovely, thanks for joining in at creative craft challenges and good luck from the team xxx

Eiglas said...

Lovely silk-effect Chuck!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Martine said...

aww this is beautiful darlin, your papers and image are perfect, such pretty colours and embellies too sweetie :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge :)

xx
Martine