Wednesday 28 April 2010

Another missed deadline, but never mind...

I'm sure i'll find some more challenges to enter this card into.

I decided I'd try something a little different and try a free standing pop up card following instuctions I found on split coast stampers. I quite like it but ended up modifing a little as I'd made the topper for the tag bit first and it was too big, but after jigging a bit I think it looks ok.

The layout of the tag is from Whiff of joy, last weeks as deadline was yesturday but hey ho as they say. I have found some other I can enter and I quite like how it turned out so never mind.

Here are the challenges I will enter my card into:-

Crafty Angels-summer or bright colours, well I certainly have bright green and this green so reminds me of lush green grass we get with all the hot summer rain we seem to get , or have had for the last couple of years..lol, hope it counts.

Cupcake craft challenge-no square cards
One stop craft challenge-metalic, I have gold and metalic emerald is that enough?
Sketchy colours-gold and green
Klsns- browns,greens and white, didn't realise I could enter till I actually looked at my card

I've quite suprised myself at how many I found to enter, amazing how things work out sometimes isn't it. Hope you all enjoy your evenings and not long now till we are at another bank holiday time just seems to be whizzing by .

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, you are brave! I'm to frit to try something like this. You've done a grand job though and that emerald green is lush! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Shelley said...

Wow this looks great, and you have done it so well! Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card, the greens work really well together! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Evonne said...

This is a great card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Angels this week. Good luck with the top 3!

Suzi Mac said...

A great card, love that WOJ image. thank you so much for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kelly L said...

I think it looks fab!! GREAT shades of green, and a lovely WOJ stamp, who can resist those?! :) Thanks for joining us this week for our Earth Colors challenge at KL Stampin N Scrappin! Hugs, Kelly

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at SC this week - good luck!
Hugs, Lena