Saturday 10 April 2010

Something different for me

Hi all I am so trying to catch up with posting the things I've made and I have so many coloured in images for cards I have planned to build my stocks just in case. I am going to try hard to fit them into challenges too so fingers crossed I can combine the 2.

These stamps I won from the world card making tour blog hop last year, it was great fun seeing all the different styles of card making from around the globe.

The stamps are from the Darkroom and I've been wanting to use them for a while but never quite managed to work out how for the best. I decided I would use them nomatter what this time so I picked a couple of challenges and tried to make the brain work a little. This is what I came up with.

I made a tag as that is the chaleenge at both Tuesday taggers and Just scraps. Something I rarely make, so that was a challenge in itself. I thought it could actually be used as a card topper if I didn't use it as a tag, perhaps on a male card or inspirational or motivation card or even a birthday card.

The layout is from the basic grey challenge , the basic grey papers were from Angela when she was having clearout candy a while ago so thankyou. I'm also entering my card into the challenge at Belli, whose theme is to use glimmer mist or some other colour spray which I used on my verticle card strip.

Thanks for popping by and hope the sun is shining where you all are too .

8 comments:

Jean said...

Fabulous tag Julye. Your work is awesome. Have been catching up on your latest blob posts. Not only is your work fab, you are so much fun to read! have a great day and thanks for playing along at Just Scraps. Hope to see you back again.

Martine said...

this is beautiful hunni, such a gorgeous image and wonderful papers and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with our challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges :)

xx

Martine

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful tag such a brilliant idea
using all the different images and papers. Thank you for taggin' us at TT this week.

Teri said...

Loving your tag hun!
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week
Hugs,
Teri x

Sally H said...

Wow! Love your tag and that quote is great! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

joy said...

Great tag! Love the placement of your elements! Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Maria Matter said...

what a fabulous tag Julye!!!
I'm so glad you played along with us @ Creative Belli!
Blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag thanks for joining us at TT this week x Janet