Thursday 29 July 2010

Congratulations,it's a girl

Well I'm prepared if it is. Not made this for anyone in particular , but my sister in laws inlaws are having another baby so might as well be prepared, and I love these cute little booties and just had to make them. I found the pattern in a pile of papers I'd torn from a magazine  ages ago when I was having a  sort out as some of the shelves promised ages ago finally arrived, so I'm a little more organised.

I decided to keep the card simple, so didn't do much to it other than add a few buttons for a bit of intrest and balance,oh and I added some fabric for a softer background for the booties.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Totally gorjuss- congratulations
Allsorts-card for a child or baby

1 comment:

scotspanda said...

aww these are fabulous, so cute!!

thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda :o)