Wednesday 11 August 2010

All blue Edwin

Morning all, well meant to post this yesturday but never quite got there as little things like getting the car mot came up, but all things sorted and so far today nothing to rush for , although I still seem to have a leak in the stream, which I thought I'd sorted, so it's going to be a long job of moving all the plants and finding it, which may take all summer, and I don't just mean the odd nice day we have and count as summer.

Any way Edwin, I coloured him in ages ago and made him into a topper with the intention of making up a card, but found him still sat cardless the other day, so rectified that. I'm not sure what the card will be for so no sentiment as yet, but if my son does ok in his exams or even if it all went terribly wrong it will be suitable for that, just whether to add congratulations or we are proud you worked hard, as I know he worked really hard with revising, but did go a bit to pieces when the exams arrived.

I used sakura glaze pen on the balloon , I love the shine and promarkers for Edwin himself. I really ought to get more Edwin images having so many boys in the family  and they are on my list but it just never seems to shorten and when I do get the oppourtunity to get new stamps I never know which to pick from my list for the best.

I  would like to enter my card for the following challenges;-

Magnolia stamp lovers- use Edwin
ABC-A is for august birthday party season and exam results in our house hopefully loads to celebrate
Cute card thursday-whateva
Secret saturday crafter-it's a mans world
TPE-summer fun (as I said loads of birthdays and party's)
Pear tree-male theme


Can't believe it fits so many challenges.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC
Wendy x

Cindy said...

So sweet and so simple - well done. Please stop back by the MSL challenge again, I look forward to seeing more of your art. Cindy2

Unknown said...

So sweet & classy, Julye. Thanks for creating with us @ TPE!