Tuesday 30 November 2010

Away in a manger

Ah what a cutie, love this LOTV stamp so sweet, so decided to try and keep my card the same.


I embossed a white card with snowflakes again and just used white and gold for the rest of the card. I stamped stars onto vellum and embosed with heat it up enchanted gold powder which I also used around the edge of my image to soften the lines. The image was coloured with promarkers and sakura glaze pens. I added embossed gold card and ribbon. I finshed off with another LOTV stamp which I embossed in gold razzle powder.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:-

Craft your days away-texture
If the shoe fits-white with a splash of colour
One stop craft challenge-christmas cuties
alphabet challenge-E for embossing
LOTV-fab layout from Bev
going grey with scrap creations-anything goes
The crafty pad-snowflakes

5 comments:

Pat said...

Love your card, so clean and cute. Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week. Don’t forget our big 100th challenge next week with super prizes.

Pat xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ Please come back next Sunday for our 100th challenge and a fab mini competition! :)

Maggie
xx

shaz earl said...

Ahhh lovely cute card thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge.

Unknown said...

beautiful. the image you used is so cute ;) Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.