Thursday 25 November 2010

A few trees for son's teachers.

I recieved 3 embossed christmas trees over the past few months as raks, and I thank those who sent them graciously. I have embellished the 2 on mirri card with stickles for extra bling factor, then added ribbon and a bow. The one that was on matt grey card I wiped over with versamark and dusted with various moonglow mica powders, then fixed with hairspary and cut out and attached to a shaped card, and topped as with all christmas trees a star. Hope son approves but what was I suppose to make for his male teachers?

Here they are all together, though the bling and sparkle of the stickles and moonglow powder doesn't show very well.

I would klike to enter these cards into the following challenges:-

Drunken stampers-no stamps (hope I can enter twice as can't find anything to say I can't) 
Keep it simple-evergreen 
Paper pretties-clean and simple
For fun challenges-anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! I just adore that CB folder!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FFC!

Mandi said...

Th embossing looks so effective n mirri card
thanks for playing along at KIS this week
mandi x

artish said...

neato...love the trees! great CAS card...thank you for sharing at paper pretties!

Powerful Search Engine said...

3 superb cards for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at KIS hugs Pascale