Saturday 4 December 2010

Some bunny loves you

I love this image cuddly bunnies, I think it makes a fab image for couples cards, either to a couple or from one ofa couple to the other and I can see it gettingused for a few of my cards. I also loved the base and layout so much that I used for my sassy girl white on white card I made yesturday that  I decided to make another the same for this card too, but this time I rotated it. This card I have made for my mum to send to Dad for christmas. I haven't added a sentiment as I've not yet seen mum to show her the card and ask what sentiment if any she wants on it.


You can't actually tell but the bunnies have sakura glitter pen highlights so they have sparkle as well as the stickles glitter on the log and the snow.The rest of the image is coloured with promarkers. You may have gathered some of my favourite things, which make it perfect for the challenge over at LOTV.

The papers which are white embossed were in a scrapbook pack from costco ages ago, not sure if they still have them as hubby steers me away from that area, the ribbon was a rak and the flower from a magazine freebie last year. The image and the pearls are both recent buys well just before I went into hospital in october so fairly new.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:-


LOTV-some of your favourite things

Papercutz-2 kinds of patterned papers(the quilted one is card)

Wags n whiskers- snowflakes(on my ribbon)

Sew many challenges-snowflakes(on my ribbon)

Patties-1 ribbon and 3 embellishments

fuzzy wuzzy-christmas


MAWTT-for someone special(my mum thinks dad is quite special)

A crafty little place-anything goes

Lothian crafts-for someone special(my mum thinks dad is quite special)

Fairy Knoll-sparkle
                     
Lets ink it up-christmas with sparkle






27 comments:

Pattie G said...

HI Julye, this is sooo pretty! I love all the white and then a touch of color with your image. Cute image too! Thanks for joining us again at Pattie's Creations design Challenge.

hugs ♥

Cleota said...

Very lovely!! Love the sheer / silver ribbon and the pearl embellies! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenges this week.

Cleota
DT Member, Team 2

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love the white with such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne x

scrapperjulia said...

I love your white background with all of the different textures! That image is adorable! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

Shirl said...

Such an elegant and pretty card, white on white makes such a statement. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink it Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

Jeri said...

Love the white on white feature of this card. Cute image, too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

Katarina said...

I love that bunny stamp! pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

Deanette said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at SMC!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, love white on white! Those bunnies are adorable, and your Mom is going to be so pleased.......as well as your Dad!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Pami said...

This is such a cute card, I like the white papers and sparkle. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Georgia said...

what a great card. I love all the white. Thanks for playing with us at fairy knolls

Jen Leeflang said...

Wat a pretty card - I am sure your dad will love it! Than ks for joining us on Patties Creations Design Challenge.
Love
JenLee
PC Design Team 2 Lead

Claire said...

Beautiful, I love the stamps and all the different textures of white look stunning
Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful card Julye, love the LOTV images and white theme. Thanks for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Beeceecreativity said...

really pretty and sparkly..thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations.. hope to see you again next week.

LindaS said...

I love all the white and the design too. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Desing Challenge.
LindaS, DT

Heather Huggins said...

Wow really pretty!!! Love White on White..

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Barb Craft said...

Such a sweet card you made! I love all the white layers... really makes your image pop! Thanks for taking on the Glitter challenge at frosted Designs this week!
barb :)

Pat said...

What an adorable image. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

stephanne said...

Ooooh, these snow bunnies look fabulous against those gorgeous white colours and that image is just as sweet as can be!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges!!
hugs, stephanne

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, the white on white is beautiful. Your bunnies are precious. Thanks for sharing with ACLP.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation love the colouring and beautiful image, perfect snowflakes.
Thank you for joining us over at SMC
Hugs Linda

Lothian Crafts said...

Lovely card I love all the textures you have used and the image is fab.

Kendra said...

Awww! This is sooo sweet! Love the coloring you have done on the bunnies! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Ingrid said...

What a lovely snow white card. And all those critters are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy place :-)
Hugs Ingrid

Agnieszka M said...

Wow, beautiful christmas card!
Thanks for joining us at LIIU this time and good luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka