Thursday 16 December 2010

where does time go





I just seem to be busy doing nothing, and getting no where fast, so appologies for my absence though I know you will all understand. I thought I'd show you what I was messing making at the weekend, some were for a gift and have now gone to their new home and were enjoyed as they weren't a christmas gift and the rest the 2 men imn my life have had a fair old dent made in them.
I was amazed at how many gingerbread cookies I got from one lot of dough 102 in total, and I livened  them up using my edible art glitter to decorate them for added christmas sparkle, it doesn't need much and everyone was twinkling by the time I had done.

I also made 2 kinds of biscotti  chocolate fudge brownies and some peanut butter cookies which are truely delicious for got to take piccies of them though and now most have been eaten. My son also made some lemon curd so our kitchen was a tad busy over the weekend.



I would like to enter my cookies into Meljens challenge-candy or cookies

(quite literally)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, you've been extremely busy and you've made me very hungry lol! Thanks for joining us at MelJen's Designs Challenge this week.

Mandy said...

OMG you bake too! You little domestic goddess you, these look scrummy
hugs Mandy xx