Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fab bag for a wee gift

My son didn't know what to get his Dad for father's day as he is the kind of man who if he wants something he goes and buys it.
My son decided under duress to have a walk around Hobby craft with me and he found a book on how to draw weapons and vehicles well must be a boy thing as he decided his dad would love it as he has bought himself a graphics tablet so my son says he will have some thing to practice drawing.

My prize for taking him to hobby craft mum I need a nice gift bag for it can you make one please.
Well I just so happen to have this Simply Sassy tutorial printed out for a cute wee gift bag and although I have already entered the tutorial challenge I think I might enter this bag too.

The tutorial is really easy to follow and I did change the colour scheme to make more masculine and used a sassy boy too The image is coloured with promarkers and the boy can be yours if you visit funky kits. The papers are all from my stash.



I would like to enter my bag into the following challenges:-
Simply Sassy tutorial challenge
Pear tree designs-fathers day
Papertake weekly-Dads and lads
Samual Taylors-male theme fab prize of

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab project thanks for joining us at PTD this week.

Kerry

Nikbee said...

A fantastic bag.

Nikki F x

Andrea said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Jo Nevill said...

What a great bag. Your hubby will love it.

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week !

Jo x