Sunday 20 October 2013

blue daisy ted


This card is to add to my stock of cards as its getting low as most of what I have left are ones I've made from kits which I've had for ages and although they are ok for last minute cards or for peeps that I don't know very well I still don't really like sending them but it was a good way to start crafting.


This card is made using;-
LOTV stamps
spellbinders fancy oval die
papers from magazine freebies and oh la la men's CD.
Gems from asda
white card from my stash
coloured with promarkers



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

fairytale challenge-bingo I used blue and white,flowers and gems
Quirky crafts -favourite things, blue and white , gems and my spellbinders favourite things of the moment
Penny's -anything goes
crafty creations-sparkle and shine
fussy and fancy-celebration
brown sugar -grey,blue and white



6 comments:

Ivonne said...

What a fabulous birthday card! Looove the cute bear and the beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges!

Bianca said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Your card is so very beautifull! Wonderfull coloration and small details. I love it! xx Bianca

Nicole Bretherick said...

So cute!! thank you for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique! Nicole DT xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a stunning card...the flower really pops...and I love the circle sentiment too. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.
Lynn, DT Member, Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

Jennifer said...

Fab card, Julye. I have always loved that cute image, and those papers look great.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

May said...

Gorgeous card, Love the sweet bear image...Great design & colours... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy....Hugs May x x x