Wednesday 11 February 2015

peek-a-boo teddies


When I first saw this stamp I wasn't sure it would be one I would use very often as I wasn't sure quite how I would use it, but I simply couldn't resist the wee teddies cute face, what can I say I'm a sucker for a cute teddy.

I coloured both my teddies with promarkers,colouring the backgrounds to co-ordinate with the backing papers.

My first card I used greens as these are along with blues and other colours normally associated with males my comfort zone. I edged the image with gold promarker and finished off with some lemon ribbon to make it a little more feminine.

The papers are from a scrapbook set from qvc and pale green copy paper.


The second card I made using this wee peek a boo teddy i went out of my comfort zone and went pink.  I again used promarkers to colour the image and mounted it on dotty embossed paper which I also edged with pink promarker.


The backing papers for this card are scraps from a piece of K and co paper. The lace is white copy paper cut using a martha stewart punch. I added white satin ribbon to finish off.


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:-

craft de bowz-anything goes with a bow

crafty calendar-anything goes

simon says wednesday challenge- all creatures great and small

addicted to stamps and more-anything goes

just inspirational-noahs ark

suzy bees bloomin' challenge-anything goes optional something with wings

9 comments:

Planetsusie said...

Oooh I could just cuddle those little bears Julye! You have coloured them beautifully too. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Kylie said...

oooo, he is adorable! Love your colouring!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely darling cards and your coloring is really lovely!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Shona Chambers said...

What a gorgeous teddy and you've really brought him to life with your colouring. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

Pop's Cards said...

Both are so sweet, I love bears too, thanks for joining us at Simon Says Wednesdays challenge this time, hugs Pops x

lalkygirl said...

What sweet cards I love your colouring of the cute bears
thanks for joining us at craft-Dee Bowz And good luck in the challenges
Tracey x

Tricia Coffin said...

love this sweet teddy

Unknown said...

These are both adorable and such lovely shading :) Thank you so much for taking the time out to share a little love with us gals at Addicted to Stamps and More...! Hope you will join us again next week!!!

cheiron said...

These teddies are just adorable and I love your coloring too! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)