Friday 11 September 2015

flutterby wishes

I so enjoyed making my last butterfly card that I thought I'd try another. I stamped my magazine freebie butterfly randomly and coloured in purples and pinks . I stamped two extras and coloured them the same then fussy cut them out.


I added dots with a fine ink pen my new treat as the promarker I used I didn't think it was fine enough, and then added the two fussy cut butterflies adding foam pads beneath them to add extra dimension.

I layered the butterfly card onto a purple base card and used a pink peel-off and coloured it with the darkest purple marker that I had used to colour the butterflies with to co-ordinate it with the butterflies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

Beccy's place september challenge - anything goes

Julia Spiri - anything goes twist of something new

scrap and craft - butterflies

bizzy becs place september challenge - anything goes

The craft barn - stamping









9 comments:

Petra-loves-paper said...

I think your card is wonderful! beautiful colours! thanks for joining september challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

Julia Spiri said...

Lovely!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge!
Hugs, Julia.

Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Beccy said...

Your card is fabulous Julye, you've done a great job! I love the way you have coloured the butterflies and then popped a couple up for a great three dimensional result. I also like the addition of the nice, simple sentiment. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Scrapmate said...

What a pretty card.

Julie Odil said...

This is so pretty! I love butterflies! Thanks for joining our very first challenge at Julia Spiri. Julie, DT

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours used! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, lovely layout and colour choice. Those butterfly's are stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck in the draw.! Hugs Suzi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at
Stamps by Julia Spiri Challenge blog
Come back tomorrow to see if you are a winner! We hope you play along with again soon
Hugggs Lori X x X