Friday 11 September 2015

Still in butterfly mode

Another butterfly card and how different can colours make things look. Same as my previous post randomly stamped freebie butterflies coloured this time with turquoises and lime greens and yellow.I again stamped extras and fussy cut them and once again using foam pads attached tow butterflies to add dimension.

Oops forgot to say I added dots again around the butterflies. I added a layer of green metallic mirricard onto a white base card. No sentiment this time so far and for now I promise no more butterflies well for a little while.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Glitter n sparkle - anything goes

craft your passion - always anything goes


crafting with an attitude - anything goes

crafty girl creations - always  anything goes

little miss muffet - anything goes


creative fingers -anything goes

crafting with friends - anything goes

not just cards - anything goes

1 comment:

La Papera Gialla said...

That's LOVELY!
Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge this month!
Monica - DT