Friday 5 February 2016

Have a magical day

A while ago I was lucky enough to get this super aurora wings image , she is just so pretty and epitimise summer. I love hydrangeas and their diversity of colours and as we have been having very mixed and cold weather thought she would be perfect to colour for a hint of summer. I love blues and lilacs and white with sparkly.



I actually made her a little to wide for my card but having her wing tips hang over the card edges adds to her magic.I coloured her with promarkers and added sakura glitter pen to her wings , the photo doesn't show this very well though. I fussy cut her out before adding to the base card.


The base card was white and I cut out a cloud shape before dusting over it with chalks.I added the fairy to the bottom of the card so as to give the impression of a summers day.


I haven't yet decided on the sentiment but know I will use a lily of the valley one that has a magical theme either magical birthday or simply sending a magical day or wishes.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Pennys - anything goes

Ruby's rainbow - anything goes

TTCRD - anything goes

Cards und more -anything goes


Lemon shortbread - anything goes

crafting from the heart - anything goes

Order of opus gleui - favourite colours

that craft place -anything goes





10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very delicately coloured image. Lovely. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

So soft and pretty! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

The Crafty Den said...

Really pretty card Julye. I love the beautiful image and your delicate colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Chat Noir said...

Hi Julye, what a lovely ethereal image and you chose great colours for her. Thank you for joining us and showing your favourite colours at Opus Gluei this week.

coops said...

So stunning Julye.The image is beautiful and i love your soft pretty colours.
Thanks for joining in my favourites challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

This creation is wonderful - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Eileen said...

I love the Aurora Wings image you have used and coloured so delicately in pastel shades. The cloudy background is a perfect setting for your image.
Thanks for joining in with our 'Show us your favourites' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Rosemary said...

I love this ethereal beauty! My go to colors are often the pastels and adding shimmer is icing on the cake for me. Also, I agree with you that letting her wings come off a bit on the side is a great way to add a pop, textural and visual interest that works well with the other visual elements you've created here. Thank you so much for not only sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei but the thought process that went into making this lovely. I hope you always continue to share your creations with us!

Sam Lewis said...

Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
xxSAMxx
TCP Design Team.
My Blog
That Craft Place Challenge Blog
That Craft Place on Facebook

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemon Shortbread this time
x~KateE~x DT