Saturday 26 March 2016

Happ-Bee birthday

I recently bought  Itty bitty bee die by memory box and they are just super cute, I had such fun making a whole swarm and you are likely to see them on many of my projects now. I coloured them with promarkers black and gold and used white iridescent glitter on their wings and they must look good as my son's cat kept trying to pinch them.

I found a card by 
Poppy's Papercraft Patch:

 shown below which is now on my pintrest board inspiration from others and wanted to do something similar and came up with this card below.


I used some purple pearlised card and embossed with die'sire flower folder and used this as a base.

I die cut letters using a sissix alphabet die and assembled the card using a bee instead of a Y in the word happy.



I know its simple but I think it has a fun element and although I used purple the same concept would be perfect for a guy too .

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

OSAAT- embossing

crafty girls creations - anything goes

Seize the birthday - birthday optional toppings water

CRAFT - add some bling

Little Miss muffet - anything goes

4 crafty chicks -less is more

cute card thursday - to die for

Simply papercraft- anything goes


6 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Nice creations... love the idea with the bee.

Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for March and good luck!

Hugs
Doris *DT*

DT Crafty Time
DT Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

CraftyGirl said...

They are Bee-uiful cards. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Nance said...

Clever and creative card! Thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks this week! Nance, GDT

Kerys said...

Super cute! I love the CAS style of the cards and the die cut is adorable! Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

shirley-bee said...

Fun way of using the bee! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Glittertastic said...

Great card – the embossing folder you have used is perfect! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member