Monday 21 March 2016

Tears of Laughter


 I'm not good at fussy cards perhaps that's why I find guy cards easier apart from awkward teen cards always hard when they are no longer a child but not yet an adult.

Anyway my  card is for an older lady who celebrates her birthday in a few weeks, I hope she sees the humour and doesn't take the sentiment too personally.I just think these Art Impressions stamps and sentiments are great.





I coloured the image with promarkers and edged the mount card with the navy pen. I kept my palette simple and used the same promarkers to stamp the background on the base card too using a darkroom happy birthday stamp.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

CAS colours and sketches- colour challenge

4 crafty chicks- humorous

Simply create too - be funny or make a joke

Art by miran-anything goes

QKR-add a sentiment

Creative fingers - anything goes

Suzy Bees - anything goes/friendship





8 comments:

Beverley said...

LOVE the sentiment! I am sure the recipient will see the funny side too. Beautifully CAS and thanks for playing along at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

karen h said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Jane said...

Great fun card, love that sentiment! Thanks for using the CC&S colours in such a fabulous way.

Nance said...

Great card. Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing with 4CC this week! Nance, GDT

Sherri said...

What a fun card to send a girlfriend! Great design & funny image! Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Unknown said...

I love your ladies and the sentiment is great! Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

Skylark said...

Fun card and great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us again at CC&S this last week. Stef x

TRACEY MO said...

Very cool image great card.

Thanks for joining us at simply create too

Tracey dt