Tuesday 4 October 2016

CAS christmas wishes


I wouldn't normally start making my Christmas cards yet as I prefer to make them when the weather has started to get that crispy nip of winter and I so cling to the idea that is summer even if I don't feel like we have had a real summer yet, but I live in hope lol.


I used a docrafts xcut snowflake and cut it out in silver mirri-card and also pale blue pearlised card and overlaid one on the other but slightly off-set.


I used the same pale blue card as a backing for the happy Christmas die from memory box, a quick and easy card to put together but I think has a clean crisp winter day feel.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


ABC challenge - Q is for quick

Brown sugar - anything goes

Polkadoodles - anything goes

Auds sentiments - anything goes


craft your passion - anything goes

crafting from the heart - anything goes

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous quick card design, love your colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Furrbster said...

Lovely crisp colour scheme, and definitely reminiscent of those fresh winter mornings.

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lynda said...

what a lovely CAS card, the colour choice is beautiful. Thankyou for joining is over at Crafting When We Can for our Christmas comes early challenge. Hope you come join us again Lynda DT xx

Unknown said...

Your card is so lovely. The pop of color and CA design are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT