Thursday 5 October 2017

porcelain anniversary

I have a couple of anniversaries to celebrate this month . This card celebrates 18 years of marriage . I used some see-dee stamps I have never used but have had for years, I originally planned to use some tea cut die cuts but couldn't find a die I liked anywhere to buy so had a rummage through my stamps and found these. I stamped with black ink and clear heat embossed the images on photo paper and then fussy cut the images adding colour with promarkers and gold gel pen.

I used a white card base with a card fold I found on Glenda's blog and used more white card which I embossed with tiny hearts using a do crafts embossing folder. I covered the 3 panels base card done.

I cut 2 heart shapes using open studio dies one in white and one in gold mirri card and again embossed both with the tiny hearts.I mounted one on top of the other and then added my porcelain teapot,cups and saucers.

I finished the card with a stamped sentiment using a stampman stamp and black ink.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Cutlorations - 'Home is where the happy is'

crafty cardmakers - fancy folds

Incy Wincy - let's celebrate

Auds sentiments - use die cuts and a sentiment

Inky chicks -not a square 







4 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Love your card design. I must try that fancy fold. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fussy cut tea set and the great fold. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Josephine said...

Beautifully elegant!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Maikreations said...

Brilliant card design and such a lovely occasion! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers and happy crafting, Maike ;o)