Friday 5 January 2018

Anniversary wishes

I made this anniversary card using just dies alone for a change , some basic heart dies from memory box and 2 edgeable dies from die sire at crafter's companion (part on my Christmas gift from my wonderful son).






 I used cream base card as its for a 14th wedding anniversary and traditional colours are gold and ivory so I used that for my monochromatic colour palette. I love how it turned out and know it will be different from all the other cards the couple will receive.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Tuesday throwdown - silver and or gold


Dies R us - anything goes

Crafty catz - anything goes with twist of add sparkle after Christmas

Creative Knockouts - celebrations

craftaholics R us- celebrations

creative inspirations - something new
(2 of the dies)

CASual fridays - all that glitters

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Very very pretty! Sure to please!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

carol said...

ooh lovely pretty card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and thankyou also for leaving some love on another entry at Crafty catz blog. x carol

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Thanks for the comment on my card from Crafty Catz! Your card is STUNNING!! I love the fold with the die cuts and the gold holographic hearts are fabulous!

Happy New Year to you!
Brenda

PS...I am a new follower and would love for you to follow me too:)

Michelle W said...

Such a beautiful anniversary card with lots of gorgeous sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful, I love the colours, gorgeous mirri card and fabulous design! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this month! xxx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card! Love the fold and pretty die cuts!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Lisa Mensing said...

What a unique Anniversary card, love it. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays All That Glitters. DTM Lisa